For Banjoree participants who have not got the desired place in the Proitzer Mühle or prefer to have a little more "privacy" in between, there is the possibility to stay in one of the private accommodations in the vicinity of the Proitzer Mühle.
Of course, you must book and pay for the private accommodation directly with the providers.
The contribution you pay for the BANJOREE then refers exclusively to the catering, the use of the seminar rooms and the organization fee. So, if you want to be independent and book a private accommodation, then please register with the BANJOREE as a participant and choose "Own accommodation" (Eigene Unterkunft).
Here is a list of addresses:
In the village of Proitze at 1 km - a nice walk or even with bicycles (the Proitzer Mühle) to travel, if no car is available:
- Annette Verhoeven, 29465 Proitze Apartment and rooms
- Suse Gregor, 29465 Proitze 2 double rooms and one single room
Or in Gledeberg, the neighbouring village, also 1 km away:
- Sybille Leesker, 29465 Gledeberg, phone 05842/988909 or mobile 01705728553
- Apartment "Achtern Hagen" Fam. Teltemann, 29465 Gledeberg, allowed for up to 6 pers. dog
https://www.traum-ferienwohnungen.de/123549, phone +49 (0)5842-597, or mobile +49 (0)171-3873460
- Fam. Stolpe, Lütenthien 9, 29465 Schnega, 1 single, 1 double room, phone 05842-876
and in Göhr, 2 Dörfer weiter, ca 2 km:
- Ursula Schröder, 29465 Göhr Nr. 9, phone 05842-273
If they are already fully booked, there are other options a little further away:
- Ms. Niefind in 29465 Schnega, Schulstr. 1, phone 05842-340
- Gasthof Dunschen in 29465 Schnega, Am Markt 1, 05842-323
- Heike Cos Winterweyhe 1, 29465 Schnega, phone 05845 13 66
- Fam. Koll, "Kleine Frühstückspension", 29465 Harpe, mobile 05842-1238
- Herberge am kleinen Weingarten, 29413 Dahrendorf, mobile 0176-73816630