Dear Oldtime & Bluegrass Fans,
Date: 18.8. to 21.8.2022
Official registration start: 15.5.2022, 12:00 a.m.
(then booking via the website under BOOK NOW)
Arrival: Thursday, August 18th from 4 p.m. Start with dinner
Departure: Sunday, August 21st after lunch
Accommodation and food (Proitzer Mühle) 2022:
- 136 € p.p. for campers and sleeping loft users
- 136 € p. P. for independently self-organized accommodation* outside the mill
- 189 € p. p. in a twin room
- 249 € p. P. in a single room
*Since there were a few misunderstandings last year regarding the types of accommodation, we would like to point out once again that a registration for BANJOREE in the category "Own accommodation" includes participation in the BANJOREE including meals, in the case of self-organized accommodation located outside the Proitzer Mühle. If you choose "your own accommodation", you cannot stay overnight on the grounds of the Proitzer Mühle.
Organizational contribution (BANJOREE)
- 25 € per person
You will receive all important information about the payment in a confirmation e-mail after your online registration. Here are a few small changes to previous procedures:
- The organizational contribution should be made as soon as possible after the online registration. (Attention: The account details have changed!)
- Please note that the payments to the Proitzer Mühle should only be made about one month before the BANJOREE, i.e. about mid-July.
- Subsequent payments and payment changes on site can only be made on a fixed date in the mill. (Appointment will be announced on site by the mill crew.)
The Banjoree 2022 can only be booked for all three days.
Participation in the Banjoree and costs for three nights/days (Thu-Sun) include:
- all meals as well as all day sparkling water, coffee, and tea
- Use of the premises
- Participation in offers, workshops, concerts, etc.
- Overnight stays in the booked category
The program will be published shortly before the event.
It contains, among other things:
- Offers, workshops, lectures
- Evening concerts by musicians for musicians
- Lunchtime concerts by musicians for musicians
- Jam as much as you can
Workshops, courses, other offers:
are prepared, developed, and offered by the participants themselves.
Please consider whether and how you can contribute to the BANJOREE. For example, in the form of a workshop on a certain topic, for a certain instrument, a style or similar. Special techniques can also be very interesting. Do you have knowledge or experience that you can share with others? Think about how you can bring this closer to others. Please prepare your offer carefully so that it is as appealing, informative, or helpful as you would like the workshops of others. So, you help to make the BANJOREE exciting, inspiring, and interesting again.
The workshop or course offers should last about one and a half hours each, if desired also shorter.
So: How interesting and versatile this year's program will be, is also in your hands, have fun planning!
We are looking forward to the BANJOREE and your many great ideas!
PS: We would like to point out again that the BANJOREE has neither club nor social status, but is a private meeting to which the organization team invites. The organizers have no commercial interests. All participating guests meet each other on equal footing, actively participate in the design and execution of the meeting within the scope of their possibilities, lead workshops and/or participate in workshops and other musical and other offers and events. In principle, no fees or fees are paid. The guests pay the costs for accommodation and meals directly to the Seminarhof Proitzer Mühle and contribute to the organization of the banjoree with a small cost contribution.